Modem not sending pics

My modem is not sending me pics, but says modem made connection this morning and camera shows it took pictures. Anyone have any idea what the problem could be?

Comments

• I haven't had one in 36 hrs. It checked in last night though. Thought the weather stopped the deer movement. I was on another outdoor forum and read something about another manufacturer having a problem with Verizon the last couple of days. Not sure.

• Haven't had one since November 21. Says my credit card info needed to be updated even though I have not changed CCs in months and it always auto-billed me with no issues. Updated the CC and still no pics. Cust service says the modem is in sleep mode and hopefully wakes up on its own. So many issues with this product and service.

• > @Jason3601 said:
    > My modem is not sending me pics, but says modem made connection this morning and camera shows it took pictures. Anyone have any idea what the problem could be?

> @Jason3601 said:
    > My modem is not sending me pics, but says modem made connection this morning and camera shows it took pictures. Anyone have any idea what the problem could be?

My modem quit working this year one-year-old. Sent it in for repair they couldn't find the problem sent it back to me failed with the same problem which is it won't hold the date and doesn't send pictures after calling Moultrie and hours on the phone $50 dollars worth of batteries all of a sudden they said it's the cell tower in your area not sending out timestamp. A guy 1500 ft away from me with covert cameras timestamp is fine Moultrie just don't want to replace the modem because they don't have any but I will be out of warranty when they get new stock. At this point I won't be using Moultrie in future cameras. By the way the modem is located in and area it worked perfectly all last year.