MV2 availability

MV2 modem shows out of stock on the moultrie website. It's nowhere to be found now on cabelas or basspro website. Anyone purchased one yet? What are your thoughts?

Comments

• I feel like they aren’t widely available yet. Interested to see if anyone on here has one yet.
  • Amazon shows in stock December 4th
  • But I'm sure that'll change
  • Yeah I noticed that on amazon as well
  • I think a few people have them so far (even one person here on the Forum) so they are definitely out there; might not be a ton of them in circulation just yet though.

• I was at Cabela's last night and they had two on the rack. VERY tempting to come home with one as I'm anxious to try the new version. I'm sure they'll start showing up more and more as the year progresses.

The next one I get will be going to my in-laws ranch in Colorado, 22 hours from me.

• > @RocklockHunter said:
    > I was at Cabela's last night and they had two on the rack. VERY tempting to come home with one as I'm anxious to try the new version. I'm sure they'll start showing up more and more as the year progresses.
    >
    > The next one I get will be going to my in-laws ranch in Colorado, 22 hours from me.

Searched on Cabela's site just now and they don't show it for sale
  • Not on Bass pro shop site either
  • I was at a brick and mortar Cabela's store in Georgia.

• Ole 3g has worked pretty decent the last 5 or 6 weeks. I threw a battery box and splitter on Oct. 20th. I'm still 90% modem and 100% camera. Avg about 40 or 50 pics a day now and some hi res. Maybe Santa will bring me some. Rock could have got my present, since he was far enough south last night. I could have picked it up on layaway.

• edited December 4

Yep, 3G is still truckin' along. I was kinda worried it might be sunset earlier than expected in my neck of the woods due to being so remote, but so-far-so-good.

Heck, last month I had a bear rip off an antenna and even showing "0%" on the Dashboard, it was still sending pictures. I went ahead and replaced it because I wasn't sure if it would continue to do so and I only get to the modem a couple times a year, but I was impressed to say the least.

@donejones Ha. I was JUST over the TN line in GA. I will say, that Cabela's is a shell of what it was before Bass Pro bought them out. Kinda sad to see. They have a pretty big section of Game Cameras though.

• I think the big store is down I-75 in Acworth. I've only been to Bass Pro.

• edited December 5
    So wifey got me one for early Xmas, just showed up today through Amazon. 3 days on shipping time. Guess I'll give it a shot.
  • Get it on a tree. Hurry. lol.

• What am I missing in regards to seeing both cameras in the device screen? When I go to devices to view cameras it's only showing the mv2 not the mv1 anymore. And is supposed to show you pictures for both cameras in the cave group of photos?
  • edited December 5

Should show both camera names in "view cameras" on web, and "cameras" on the app. I'd have guessed. Maybe try "filters"?

• Well that's about crazy. Guess you gonna have to do the speaker call and wait on the phone. lol

• En route
  • edited December 5

Don't tell anybody, but i upgraded to the large plan on Oct. 20th to Nov 20th cycle. They billed me for the large plan, but the medium data was left added for the month. So, I had 125mb plus 65mb(med). I sat there for days uploading hi res and couldnt figure out why I wasn't using my data percentage up. lol I still ended up only using 50% or so.

• We are experiencing extremely high call volume ........ no shit?

• Last season was a good 20 to 30 mins. lol. Order you a pizza.

• using the filters for cam 1 or 2 works for viewing individual pics from each specific camera but doesn't change the manage cams page. I can only change settings for the mv2

• still on hold

• They sent me an activated modem once on a return. I had two seperate boxes showing in the cameras section to choose from.

• HOLY SHIT A PERSON
    wait i'm back on hold
    go figure it's slow pulling up the logs
    that's why I eat corn LOL

• My A30i cams ( all A series) you can not re install firmware. Currently the mobile site is assuming the I installed the mv2 on the same camera that the mv1 is attached to. Hence only giving me one camera to change settings on. He's checking with engineer now.

• Is it named Camera 2 as well? lol

• So engineer told him yes they can be re firmwared. I will reinstall firmware to give it a new number of some sort. Once the mv1 snaps a picture at some point I would imagine by 4:30ish. The the site should show both cameras and settings etc. should be back to normal.

• @dpekera I wonder if it's thinking the same camera is hooked up to each modem. I.E. when the MV1 checks in, it shows the MV1, and when the MV2 checks in, it flips it over.