Post Season Inventory

Gun season is over, ML season only has a couple more weeks so I'm hoping to start seeing bucks that we were letting walk this year, made it through. It's Public Land, so you just never know.

This one, we've named "Temptation" because we figure most people in the area would be tempted to shoot it (and even some in our group)

I passed him at 7 yards this year in early ML season and I'm glad to see he made it through. Hopefully he Winters well.

Comments

• Would definitely be a temptation, but he'll really be something next year.

• I had bucks that made it through last year, I can't seem to get a pic of this year. But, it gives hope for next year, regardless. All my cams are ready for post season and pre season turkey inventory.

• edited December 2018

@donejones said:
    I had bucks that made it through last year, I can't seem to get a pic of this year. But, it gives hope for next year, regardless. All my cams are ready for post season and pre season turkey inventory.

Both of my modems are in early season spots. They get great action through the summer and up to about mid September. Then they fall off dramatically.

I have other cams out w/out a modem that I hope will catch some of the bucks we want to make it through another year.

Hope the bucks you were watching made it through!