Comments

• The M-series game camera that I have successfully used for over 4 months quit taking viewable photos at night. It seems that the motion detector is working fine, because the camera will snap a shot, but the image is practically totally black. I think that the infrared flash quit working correctly. However, I do not see anything in the brief manual about setting that flash unit. Can anyone help with this issue?

• @deanfurr said:
    The M-series game camera that I have successfully used for over 4 months quit taking viewable photos at night. It seems that the motion detector is working fine, because the camera will snap a shot, but the image is practically totally black. I think that the infrared flash quit working correctly. However, I do not see anything in the brief manual about setting that flash unit. Can anyone help with this issue?

If the led's have failed then you'll need to send it in for a warranty replacement. Before you do that take it in a dark room and test it to see if the led's are working. If the led's are working then it's most likely a stuck filter. You can try a different sd card and install the latest firmware update if needed and see if that solves anything.