Not receiving high res

Since February if I request a high res pic, it says my request is successful but I never receive the high res pic. Anyone know what’s going on? Worked pretty much flawlessly for over a year.

Comments

• I am also having this same issue.
  • I cannot look at my previous high res pics on the phone ap either.

• I have the same problem in the last month. It still doesn't work. I've requested from the phone AND the website, both state successful request but nothing ever comes.
    I caught something suspicious and would really like to see the hi-res image....
    Moultrie, please help
    thanks

• Ninjaneer

Any thoughts on this?

• edited April 16

Not sure if the web page or app resets to a default. Could it be a filter setting y'all have selected? The filter that says "Hi Res Pictures". Make sure it's not set to thumbnails only.

• Hi-res seems to still be a little off. Every hi-res i request (which to be fair is only a handful, and only occasionally) seems to come through, but that doesn't always seem to be the case for other people. The best advice I could give is to call CS and see if they can spy anything on the back-end that might explain it.

• Same here. Noticed this week that my hi res isn’t uploading after I request them.