Moultrie Mobile dash board

In a last effort of moving cameras-modems-changing camera/modem combinations batteries (internal/external)and modem locations (single strengths from the same locations can vary from 0-78 percent on the very same day...)the dash board is not only not showing cameras that are in fact connecting to the server as reflected on my device tab-modems are labeling camera names on different cameras that are uploaded-

Can someone at HQ please look at my account and see what could possibly be going on.

I have to leave the property today and it looks like only one out of 4 modems is somewhat working labeling the pictures as if they are from another camera-who knows how long that will last or self correct...

I can’t imagine paying for another month of paperweights in the woods doing nothing-have the reminder already set on the 19 to cancel subscription

I will have 6 modems-mv2’s if anybody wants them later this month

Comments

• edited September 15

I guess the new modem never worked with 2 battery lights. Mine is back in the box.

I couldn't get in the app for a couple of hours this morning. Now I can't get in the web page side.

• @Gr8whitehuntr said:
    In a last effort of moving cameras-modems-changing camera/modem combinations batteries (internal/external)and modem locations (single strengths from the same locations can vary from 0-78 percent on the very same day...)the dash board is not only not showing cameras that are in fact connecting to the server as reflected on my device tab-modems are labeling camera names on different cameras that are uploaded-

Can someone at HQ please look at my account and see what could possibly be going on.

I have to leave the property today and it looks like only one out of 4 modems is somewhat working labeling the pictures as if they are from another camera-who knows how long that will last or self correct...

I can’t imagine paying for another month of paperweights in the woods doing nothing-have the reminder already set on the 19 to cancel subscription

I will have 6 modems-mv2’s if anybody wants them later this month

Have you made sure in the settings that the modems are setup for immediate upload? If not and they are set for once a day it will not update until next check in.

• All are set for immediate upload.

I have two modems with the double blinking light issue and won’t check in. At one point I had the first and second light only blinking red on one of my mv2 modems that I am trying to get to work

I am leaving everything in the field for some type of miraculous turn of events-given the time/cost of gas-batteries etc with the most likely response from moultie to send them in-i think the sun is setting on my wh