M-550 Problem

I have 2 M-550s and sometimes when I pull cards they will say 004 or 005 days and have stopped taking pictures. I've gone through the settings and cannot figure it out. Thanks for any advice.

Comments

• @Josh34j How many pictures are normally on the card when you pull them?

• It usually varies but if it will help I will keep track
  • My M-550 Gen 2 takes perfect pictures during daylight but any after dark are gray to black. What's happening?

• @123 Most trail cameras (with the exception of niche cameras like white flash models) take black and white (or greyscale/monochromatic) pictures at night. I'm assuming that it's working correctly, but if you don't feel like it is send me a picture in question and I'll see if we can dig deeper into what might be wrong.

• My M-550 is not putting pictures on the SD card. I have used several different types of SD cards. The camera when testing detects then looks like it is taking a pic then goes back to start mode.

• @Arv said:
    My M-550 is not putting pictures on the SD card. I have used several different types of SD cards. The camera when testing detects then looks like it is taking a pic then goes back to start mode.

Have you deleted the card in the camera, thus formatting the sd card to see if it makes any difference?

• Yes, did all that it worked fine last year.

• Thinking about sending it to Moultrie so they can troubleshoot.