problem with new camera

Hi, I have a Game Spy camera. The first night that I set everything up I was able to recognize my SD card in my computer and saw some pictures even test pictures (activating it in the house by walking in front of it,etc.). I reset it for the next night by formatting the SD card as I did in the beginning and then setting it up. Next day I put the SD Card into computer to see if I captured any pictures and computer would NOT recognize the SD card. In the camera, all I saw was 88.88 all the way across. No number of shots just the 88888. Anyone know what is happening? The batteries were new so I thought they would last longer than 48 hrs. Any help would be appreciated.
B

Comments

• Three years ago I received a Moultrie W-900XIT game camera as a gift. This thing is an outrageous piece of chinese junk that worked fine, and then refused to turn on with a fresh battery pack. Indeed I used two sets of brand new batteries. I will not work. A 12 volt accessory cord connected to 120 V it does seem to work. Nobody can tell me why it will not work with the factory battery pack and for the price that was paid for it, it can only be thrown away. Somebody should shut down companies that cannot support the junk they foist off on unsuspecting buyers. Calling customer service is a futile enterprise since nobody will get on the phone to address your problem. The government consumer commerce division should take a look at a company that sells junk and then refuses to service and/or help the unsuspecting buyer.

• @packerman said:
    Three years ago I received a Moultrie W-900XIT game camera as a gift. This thing is an outrageous piece of chinese junk that worked fine, and then refused to turn on with a fresh battery pack. Indeed I used two sets of brand new batteries. I will not work. A 12 volt accessory cord connected to 120 V it does seem to work. Nobody can tell me why it will not work with the factory battery pack and for the price that was paid for it, it can only be thrown away. Somebody should shut down companies that cannot support the junk they foist off on unsuspecting buyers. Calling customer service is a futile enterprise since nobody will get on the phone to address your problem. The government consumer commerce division should take a look at a company that sells junk and then refuses to service and/or help the unsuspecting buyer.

Sounds like it would have to be a connection issue with the battery pack if external power works it. Check the terminals on the pack and inside the camera for corousion or any defect. I have that cam and it takes great pics. You can always run it on external batteries. I wouldn't pitch it.

• @packerman Try giving us a call this afternoon or in the morning. Our phone lines have improved today. Let us know if you are still having problems.