Memory Card Locked

I have a 32 GB Class10 Lexar Professional SDHC card. When I put it in my Moultrie M990i (Gen2) camera it says the card is locked. The card is not locked and works in other devices. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Comments

• Moultrie recommends SanDisk brand. If you have one I would try it. I've also had good luck with PNY brand cards in their cams.

• I had the same problem with an older Moultrie.
    I tried air blasting it, cleaning the slot with a knife, etc, but the only thing that worked, and still works (once a week when I swap SD cards).......is to put my lips on the slot and blow hot air into it.....Not kidding, not a joke, it is the only way I can make it not report "SD locked".
    Let me know if this helps or works for you too!

• Have a M-80XT , it's stuck on card lock, has anyone had any luck fixing it. Or where I can send it to get it fix's.

• @dpluter2 said:
    Have a M-80XT , it's stuck on card lock, has anyone had any luck fixing it. Or where I can send it to get it fix's.

Try a hard restart if you haven't. Pull batteries, leave cam on aim for 10 minutes, push the restart button (found inside the cam where the batteries go in). Flip switch back to off and load batteries back in and turn on.

• Thanks , tried it but to no luck. Still on card lock..

• @dpluter2 said:
    Thanks , tried it but to no luck. Still on card lock..

[email protected] Try emailing this guy. He repairs and sells repaired cams. I haven't used him, but he should quote you a price or maybe give you an idea of how to fix it yourself