D500 Not working

I bought a brand new D-500 and didnt get it put out for a while. Once i got around to putting it out it took like 10 pictures and now it wont take any more. Every time I go to the motion detection the screen says motion dly :00:29 and it wont do anything. It wont count down, it wont take pics. I dont know what to do to get it to work. Any help would be MUCH appreciated.

Comments

• I'd double check that the firmware is up to date and if it's still giving you fits give a call into customer support.

• Im not sure which Firmware to use, their website only has the "A", "M", "M900", and "Wingscapes" models.

• If it's not listed on the firmware page I'd give a call into CS and they should be able to wrangle you a firmware file for that particular model.

• I am having the same issue. Called CS was on hold for 10 minutes then disconnected.

• I'm having the same issue and Moultrie's Customer service is impossible to reach. Literally a brand new unit that was given to me a year or so ago and first time I went to use it to be sure it works the same thing happened. Stuck on the 00:29 delay and won't do shit!! Moultrie please contact me asap!!! Do something! Hire some more damn help!!!!

• customer service sucks