Double check your orders

They shipped me the MA2 instead of the MV2 that I clearly ordered.

Comments

• Not that I think it really matters but just a heads up
  • Where did you order it from? That doesn't look like the Moultrie website.

• Looks like the confirmation email from Moultrie.

• I ordered 3 MV2s with coupon codes and they only sent me 1. I put in an email with support. Hopefully I get the other 2. Fingers crossed.
  • @Jriedy85 said:
    I ordered 3 MV2s with coupon codes and they only sent me 1. I put in an email with support. Hopefully I get the other 2. Fingers crossed.

Did you own 3 MV1s??? Only one coupon can be used per MV1 to purchase a MV2 to replace it.

• Maybe they tried to get everyone at least 1 they ordered. I noticed they are out of stock in the online store for the time being.

• Only had the one to swap out, sent it back and waiting to hear back about tracking number. Hopefully they aren't blowing smoke up my butt with "we will send you one right out" when really they should say "we are out of stock on those until september"

• I own 3 MV1s. I talked to customer support. The box had the correct weight for 3 modems when It was packaged but the box it came in couldn’t even physically fit more than one modem. So it’s almost like someone at the warehouse weighed it with 3 modems. Took two out. And then closed it up and shipped it. They supposedly have two more modems on the way to me.
  • @Jriedy85 said:
    I own 3 MV1s. I talked to customer support. The box had the correct weight for 3 modems when It was packaged but the box it came in couldn’t even physically fit more than one modem. So it’s almost like someone at the warehouse weighed it with 3 modems. Took two out. And then closed it up and shipped it. They supposedly have two more modems on the way to me.

I am sure they will take care of you. Maybe some one at the shipping center has sticky fingers or somewhere out there somebody ordered one and got three.