Need help with my new Moultrie Game Spy 2 Plus Game Camera (2017)

I purchased a Moultrie Game Spy 2 Plus Game Camera (2017) and they sold me a SanDisk 16GB Class 10 SDHC UHS-I Up to 80MB/s Memory Card (SDSDUNC-016G-GN6IN) for use with this Moultrie. Even though the setup program went well with the manual my new camera is not taking any pictures. Also while reading the camera manual I noted it suggested I not use Ultra memory cards. It appears this is a Ultra memory card. Also I am using new Duracell "AA" batteries. Do you have any helpful advise?

Comments

• You can try another sd card. Also check the security tab in the door of the camera. Site member Bucktown had 6 cams not taking pics and he figured out that the security tab was pushing in on the buttons when the door was closing, causing the cam to not take pics.

• Also, just to eliminate the obvious, is your SD write-protected? And did you use the camera to format it, or was it formatted on your PC? (Don't know why that makes a difference but Moultrie thinks it does).

• Thanks Sodbuster and frankdn for your help. I tried another sd card and it started working. Same type sd card as my original but the second one worked.