feader test

My battery indicates 100% but when I do a test to see if the motor will throw the corn , the motor doesn't come on and throw any corn. But all other functions like setting time or time of day or seconds to throw corn work . I do know the hopper got clogged and I had to unclog it and it is free to spin .

Comments

• i had the same exact problem with my feeder, and it was because i was using a 9 volt battery instead of a 12 volt battery. the 9 volts had enough power to turn it on, set feed times, ect. but it would not do a feed test. i then switched to the 12 volt battery and all my problems were gone. you really need to use the 12 volts because the 9 volts just simply does not have enough juice to power it.

• I just caught my mistake. please dont go buy/use a 12volt battery! I have no idea why i told you that you need a 12 volt battery, or that i used a 12 volt battery. because you cant... its just to big. if you are using a Moultrie feeder, witch it sounds like you are, you need a 6 volt battery. here is a link for a rechargeable one.

https://www.moultriefeeders.com/6-volt-rechargeable-safety-battery

here is what my original comment should of looked like...

@moultriecam2019 said:
    i had the same exact problem with my feeder, and it was because i was using a 9 volt battery instead of a 6 volt battery. the 9 volts had enough power to turn it on, set feed times, ect. but it would not do a feed test. i then switched to the 6 volt battery and all my problems were gone. you really need to use the 6 volts because the 9 volts just simply does not have enough juice to power it.

sorry for the mistake, i hope it works out for you.