feeders dont spin fast enough !

What the heck is with these feeders these days ? They will not spin fast enough to sling the corn anymore . My 2 newest feeders that is what I am talking about . 4 months at 2 times a day and they are shot already ? Yes , clean corn , only corn, new hot batterys , tried couple different batterys . They work fine for the first 300 lbs of corn than don't work or move very slowly . ITS THE CRAP MOTORS FELLAS ! Ihave 6 year old feeder , yours that still work great ! The new camloc spin on type are the ones that don't work fer dodo ! I honestly feel like I am owed 2 working feeders to replace the junk I have now . Of course I don't have the box or receipt anymore , never needed to keep them before . Come on man ! LOL China motors gonna cost you all us long time customers or you going to step up and make things right . I have no issues with simple cameras of yours . These new feeders blow !

Comments

• I have now tried 3 different motors on my 55 gallon pro hunter feeder. All have the same problem... not enough torque to start spinning. If you barely move the spin plate it will throw.
    Has anyone found a better motor?