How's It Going for Everyone?

Comments

• I have requested some hi-res as well and haven't gotten them. Just FYI

• Anyone else's data reset yesterday? Mine resets on the 28th and did so properly last week. But I noticed yesterday it reset again.
  • My data dropped last week as well but....I wasn't going to say anything :p
  • I didn't notice the data on mine, but have all the white blanks again since yesterday evening.
  • edited September 2016

@Moultrie_Ninjaneer I did a request last night for new Hi Res Images and got a text today at 10:30 stating that I had 7 images ... sadly these were the three previous images that I already had requested Hi Res For and four new ones. Data rate increased a lot overnight (10% jump from 9% usage to 19% usage) - but still no High Res images. And today the App had issues showing me the new images - just white blocks where the images should have been ... no issues seeing them on my laptop though.

Thanks for looking into all of this!!!

• Ninjaneer, have you had a chance to review my request on 3 of my 5 mobil units? Energizer Lithium batteries burned up in 5 days? thanks

• Mines been a little funny as well all of a sudden. Haven't received a picture in 36 hours. But the app says the last activity was this morning at 7:55 am. Strange.
  • The unit Moultrie and I were troubleshooting last week, well Ninja and I as I never received follow up when I called which may be because ninja took over in here, is performing flawlessly. However now my other unit went from a ton of pictures to no pictures the last 24 hours. Hopefully they get this worked out soon, when it works it works great when it doesn't......it doesn't.
  • edited September 2016

I guess mine is working normal. My 160 inch spotted fawn is back this evening. And my modem jumped from 82% back up to 86%. The fawn is packing some juice.

• Hey guys, there was a little snag with Hi-Res images but we have gotten that resolved, so you should be able to request and receive any hi-res images that you want now! If things still seem strange or you have any questions/concerns about your account please reach out to us and we'll take care of you.

• @Moultrie_Ninjaneer Thanks for the update ... Hi Res photos came in today for me with no issues. Thanks again for staying on top of things!

• I received my hi res as well. Thanks!

• I am still not receiving pictures on my second modem. Like someone mentioned before I switched it to 2/day sending and haven't received anything since. I wish there were a couple more folks at Moultrie to help ninja out because thus far he has been the only one to help. Unfortunately this is causing him to be pretty backed up, the other issue is I can't make it to the property for another month so I'm stuck as is.
  • @jk0069 I had the same problem with my modem recently when I switched it to 2x a day. It quit working. I sent my modem back and they are going to run tests on it to solve the problem. I'm going to go with the 12v battery pack and hook it up to my modem and run my modem on immediate upload from here on out.
  • Brand new modem installed on 9/4 and I have gotten one upload of pictures from set up. I haven't even received pictures of me setting out corn 10 minutes later which I know are in the camera. Really disappointed so far for a product I was very excited about. It's really difficult to get to this spot and I bought this thing specifically so I didn't have to go there and leave scent. I made sure it was connected and it worked just long enough to leave and have it not work. Really annoying Moultrie.
  • @bakerlsu said:
    Brand new modem installed on 9/4 and I have gotten one upload of pictures from set up. I haven't even received pictures of me setting out corn 10 minutes later which I know are in the camera. Really disappointed so far for a product I was very excited about. It's really difficult to get to this spot and I bought this thing specifically so I didn't have to go there and leave scent. I made sure it was connected and it worked just long enough to leave and have it not work. Really annoying Moultrie.

What upload frequency did you have it set on and did the camera have the latest firmware?

• Set it to immediate at first to make sure it worked. Then switched to 2/day but am not sure if that change even went into effect since I haven't had any yet. Downloaded the 888i firmware dated 8/10/16. Thought that was the latest one.
  • I called customer service on Tuesday and they said it tried to upload last on Sunday but the upload failed. It may be a coverage issue but I had three bars when I left it.
  • @bakerlsu sorry man this is happening. I sent mine back cause at 2x a day upload it was locking up. It's going to go through a battery of tests at Moultrie so they can figure it out.
  • There definitely appears to be an issue with the 2x a day. I haven't heard back from Moultrie to see if they can see anything on my rouge modem though. I am gonna see if I can get a friend to make the trek down and do a force connection to get it out of 2x a day since I can't get a response or get down there myself.

• edited September 2016
    If I can get to it I will change it to 1x. I'm definitely returning it if I can't get it to reliably work. Like others have said, we are beta testing a product that was not ready for release which is unfortunate.

Can someone from Moultrie pm me so that they can test my signal and uploads? I don't have time to be on hold for 45 minutes again with customer service.
  • I have not received any PM responses for a couple days as well. It would probably be wise to stop selling these now until those of us who are currently running them can get them to work. I can't afford to contact customer support anymore as it cost me $10 in replacing batteries per call a :D

• @bakerlsu Try a time lapse photo if you are running an M series camera to see if it works. I was suspicious about mine a couple weeks ago and set it to take a pic on the hour for 2 or 3 hours. I was originally on twice a day. I got mine set to immediate now. My signal varies from the 30 something % range to its highest today of 81%(in the app) I see you said 888i you can change the upload frequency in the app or online.

• I'll try it. I know it has pictures on it that haven't sent already. If nothing else I'll try to get out there and pull it this weekend
  • edited September 2016

I agree that there appears to be an issue with the 2x a day uploads. It has been almost 24 hours and i have only received images during the 10:30 AM connection on 9/8/2016. I am running Time Lapse twice a day and also do motion detect ... have seen nothing since yesterday morning - and I should have received images last night from at least my second time lapse run. Customer Service is scratching their heads and have no idea what the issue is ... guess I will wait for a message to come in about an issue since no one available via phone can tell me anything except that my modem is in spec and there appear to be no issues with it. My Signal has been in the 80% range almost since deploying almost a month ago.

• @tobiasnevermore I actually just looked at your account and it appears to be transmitting photos presently. I didn't dig into it deeper after that, but if you're still having problems just let me know and I'll work my black magic on it.

• Just set up a new modem today.

Is everyone getting pictures today?
  • I changed my batteries out this afternoon and got a test batch while I was there. I'm set to immediate so we will see if it works. If it drains the batteries again and doesn't send anything it just isn't close to worth my time and I'll return. Really want it to work though.