Grey pics

My camera keeps sending pics to my phone but they’re just grey boxes with a tiny bit of photo at the top. Any suggestions?

Comments

• A couple questions:

1. Are you saying you're getting actual pictures delivered to your phone as in via text? Or are you saying you're getting pictures delivered to the Moultrie app and you're viewing them on your phone? I assume the latter but if that's not the case, we need to back up.

2. The gray boxes are likely due to not all of the picture data uploading. I had one of those this week. It's now correct. So my assumption is that the upload from the server to my account was interrupted and not all of the data processed. At a later interval, the remaining data was transmitted and the full picture was viewable.

• edited March 10

@Graham said:
    My camera keeps sending pics to my phone but they’re just grey boxes with a tiny bit of photo at the top. Any suggestions?

Grey images are caused when you are using a class 4 SD card or another card type that is too slow for the camera. Get a Class 10 8GB or 16GB Standard SD card and you will be good to go.