Cameras on my lease notifications to multiple people

Until yesterday's app update I was able to allow both me and the other hunter on our lease to get push notifications or texts when a new image came in. Now I can't figure out how to do it. We have 6 cameras and both of us want to get notified when the cameras get a new picture. How can I make this happen again?

Comments

• Here are the steps for Android. Not sure about Apple.

Click on Account
    Click Notifications
    The second bar should read "Notifications Per Device"

If you switch that to "Off", then the settings you see displayed below should be for all of your devices.

If you switch that to "On", Then click the white bar under it and select device you want notified from and change those settings.

Personally, I like this feature. If you have a camera that blows you up with notifications, you can choose to 'ignore' that one and still get it from the others.

Great update in my opinion.

• I agree that the app update is good but I think you misunderstood what I need. I want notifications to go to two different phones. Right now the notifications only go to the phone registered to the account owner. I wanted to add an additional phone for notifications to go to.

• I have my account signed in on my phone and my fathers phone so we both see the pictures. That's the only way i know of for both of us to see our pictures.

• Your lease partners will need to log into your account via the app. Simple as that.

Just keep in mind that they will be able to access your info and change settings.

• We are both logging into the same account now but before the update I had push notifications going to my phone and his phone so as soon as a pig showed up at one of the feeders, the one of us that was closer could start heading that way. I think I setup both phone numbers as push notifications. I'm not sure how I did it but it was working and now it is not.

• Go in the phone application settings on the other phone, click on the app name, notifications, and make sure they are still on after the update?

• Anyone else trying to send push notifications to more than one phone from the same account?

• Well that is really disappointing that no one at Moultrie seems interested in making a suggestion or addressing the issue. I was planning on purchasing more cameras but now I need to look for a solution that will work for my lease. When I have people at the lease I want them to get notified when the camera takes a picture or sees something interesting.

• @HuntWithBob Not sure how else to help. I have 4 people who see my account. They are all logged in via the app and get push notifications. It's REALLY that simple.

If you or they are not getting the notifications, there may be something in the phone settings you may need to edit.

• Rockhunter, thanks for the info. I did not understand from your previous post that they were getting push notifications. I thought all they were doing was logging in to see the pictures. That is helpful. Possibly I have done something in the app that needs to be changed to fix it.

• edited July 26

does any one have a idea why i do not get alerted when a new image is taken? this started happening as soon as i downloaded the app, before i just used the web to view pictures etc. i find this odd, is there a simple fix?

• @moultriecam2019 said:
    does any one have a idea why i do not get alerted when a new image is taken? this started happening as soon as i downloaded the app, before i just used the web to view pictures etc. i find this odd, is there a simple fix?

Find the app in your phone settings. Make sure they are turned on in the application. Make sure push notification is on inside the notifications under your profile in the app itself.

• Might want to reinstall or update the app as well. That often helps.
  • MoultrieMobile has an article on this issue. Go to Moultrie > MoultrieMobile > Troubleshooting and find article about not receiving push notifications.