Activation Hassles

Is anyone else having a ridiculous time trying to activate a camera? I've been trying for two days now to activate at least one of the 2 MV2 I have and the 1 XV7000i and have had nothing but a pain in the ass. I get the typical CS response from the script .... Go through the site and load from the manage device menu ... No shit really? Only been doing this 3 years now! Or , we don't have a credit card on file for you... Really ? Because it's on my app with my name and everything. Even trying to update the app to make sure the address is correct and it says verifying and then goes nowhere else to purchase plan. Went through the site to pull up my credit card info and it's been spinning for five minutes now and still while I'm typing this out. I've already played ... uninstall app and reinstall app yesterday. Simply because that seems to be their golden ticket if things don't work right. Did NADA for me.

Comments

• same same. bought 2 XV-6000's yesterday, splurged on unlimited plan for a year on both and nada.... zip.... nil. I'm new to these cameras but have setup numerous devices and pretty tech savvy. Right now I have 2 very expensive paperweights

• @CanDoEZ said:
    same same. bought 2 XV-6000's yesterday, splurged on unlimited plan for a year on both and nada.... zip.... nil. I'm new to these cameras but have setup numerous devices and pretty tech savvy. Right now I have 2 very expensive paperweights

My XV7 finally activated but won't connect to server

• Just activated an MV2 and that's not finding the server either

• I have now both VX-6000 show as activated on "devices" in app and on web, but only one shows as a "camera" and neither will connect to server. After 3 days I'm about ready to cancel the plans and return them to store

• @CanDoEZ , I suggest calling Customer Service. They'll run through some troubleshooting steps with you and be able to look at the backend to see if there are any issues.

• @RocklockHunter said:
    @CanDoEZ , I suggest calling Customer Service. They'll run through some troubleshooting steps with you and be able to look at the backend to see if there are any issues.

I'd love to, except their website no longer has a phone # for technical support listed. I know they used to, because I had called them a few years ago about a camera. All there is now is just a fill in the block email form and a popup support window that steers you to a FAQ page.

Both modem devices and cameras now show on both the app and webpage at least after 2 days. The cameras are recording pictures on the card, but still no transmission to server or App even when they show green connections to both signal and server. If this is a server back end sync issue I hope it catches up soon.

• edited July 18

@CanDoEZ said:

@RocklockHunter said:
    @CanDoEZ , I suggest calling Customer Service. They'll run through some troubleshooting steps with you and be able to look at the backend to see if there are any issues.

I'd love to, except their website no longer has a phone # for technical support listed. I know they used to, because I had called them a few years ago about a camera. All there is now is just a fill in the block email form and a popup support window that steers you to a FAQ page.

Both modem devices and cameras now show on both the app and webpage at least after 2 days. The cameras are recording pictures on the card, but still no transmission to server or App even when they show green connections to both signal and server. If this is a server back end sync issue I hope it catches up soon.

Is it showing signal strength?

They are working on something. I have no camera's connected at the moment, but I still can't get the web page to open to see my pics.

• @CanDoEZ here is there number.

For moultrie mobile
    833-909-1768

For moultrie feeders
    800-653-3334
  • Well I got the dreaded activation issues going on. Bought two new XV7000i and neither one will activate says a previous activation is still being processed and won't go thru. Have tried on the app and the webpage. Of course on a Saturday so no help from the moultrie gods.

• Got a email they fixed my account and cameras are good to go now.