Recent maintenance shutdown caused issues

Ever since Moultrie had the maintenance system shutdown last week, I am now no longer receiving notifications from my modems when an image is taken. Why? I haven’t changed any settings but when I go into the app, I have several new images that I had no idea were there. How do I resolve this?

Comments

• @Knothead2 said:
    Ever since Moultrie had the maintenance system shutdown last week, I am now no longer receiving notifications from my modems when an image is taken. Why? I haven’t changed any settings but when I go into the app, I have several new images that I had no idea were there. How do I resolve this?

You don't , they do when you're asleep. Drop them a line and magically the Moultrie elves come into your home at midnight and fix your crap. You'll never know they are there because they never respond to you, but somehow it does get fixed.

• Good one, dpekera, I sure wish they‘d send the little Moultrie elves to my modems then. So annoying, just when things are starting to work as they should, they do this stupid shutdown and messes up everything! One step forward, two steps back. If I were just starting with this whole remote picture transmission thing, knowing what I know now, I’d probably go with another company. I’m too deep in Moultrie modems now to make a change, but if it doesn’t get better soon, who knows; you may see 3-4 MV2 modems for sale soon!
  • I even deleted the app and reinstalled it, and that didn’t fix it. No idea!! Would sure be nice if one of their “chip-heads” would respond. You know; customer service. What ever happened to that concept, anyway?
  • apparently Wednesday was the wrong day to buy Moultrie Cellular cameras. Can't get them set up. Its' a shame because I've been using the regular cameras for years. Bought the annual plans too.

• edited July 17
    C ‘MON MOULTRIE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!! I know dang well y’all are seeing all the issues people are having!! Why is there no response to these questions?. When one is first (or close to first) to market with something, why is it they think they can just rest on their laurels and not have to take care of the customers after they’ve bought the product? This is a very good way to lose business as the market has now expanded, and continues to do so; competition is out there, and in some cases, at better price points. And, I’m willing to bet they have implemented a very responsive customer service department as well. I am in sales and have always said it’s easier to get ones business than it is to keep it. And if you lose it, it’s almost impossible to get it back. THIS (poor CS) is a classic example of why that is true!!
    Clock is ticking...........
  • At the moment what I have finally been able to activate is working ,BUT the App and the Web page are not synced up. I can see the camera details ( signal , settings, battery etc... ) In my app , but not on the web page. The page shows the fact that I have cameras there but no info about them at all.

• The top camera had been sent back for repair or replace since It wouldn't connect to server or stay on with fresh batteries.