Did they fix false trigger pics???

I was getting about 100 false trigger pics a day with my new xa ar&t cell cam... and I did all the tricks to minimize them...

Mostly when the temp got above 60 degrees. I was hoping they maybe had a software update since last dec when I deactivated the cam for until next deer season...

If MoultrieMobile hasn’t fixed this the cam is going in the junk pile. Not paying for hundreds of useless pics. If not thousands of useless pics

Comments

• edited July 21

@RocklockHunter mentioned he was getting less. For $17 you can get unlimited pics now with the new plan. $13 a month prepaid for the year.

@drywallerdave said:
    I was getting about 100 false trigger pics a day with my new xa ar&t cell cam... and I did all the tricks to minimize them...

Mostly when the temp got above 60 degrees. I was hoping they maybe had a software update since last dec when I deactivated the cam for until next deer season...

If MoultrieMobile hasn’t fixed this the cam is going in the junk pile. Not paying for hundreds of useless pics. If not thousands of useless pics

• When the X series first came out, they were VERY sensitive. Not too long afterwards, I believe they pushed out a firmware update that helped. I think they may have sent out another one because I'm not getting anywhere near as many as I did last year.

If you go into your Camera Page and then "Device Details", the very bottom will list your Camera Firmware. All of mine say J726XV50i