Mobil login

Can we get the Touch ID added to Mobil App so you don't have to login in every time? You can just touch thumb print/

Comments

• @Gravedigger this maybe something we can look into in the future. Good suggestion and we appreciate and welcome any suggestions and ways to improve our products.

• Now that Moultrie has come out with the 4G modem. Has anyone else experienced excessive battery usage and lack of signal strength? Trust me when I say their is NOTHING we have not tried that has made a difference. Hard getting Moultrie to agree it is the new modem that is the problem,

• edited September 2019

@YankeeBill396 said:
    Now that Moultrie has come out with the 4G modem. Has anyone else experienced excessive battery usage and lack of signal strength? Trust me when I say their is NOTHING we have not tried that has made a difference. Hard getting Moultrie to agree it is the new modem that is the problem,

Both of those are expected changes with moving from 3G to 4G. It's different radio technology with 4G and the coverage isn't as far along as 3G so you're going to experience less signal (and possibly more wild swings in signal strength) than you have with 3G.

Likewise, battery usage will be higher as well. 4G uses more power to find signals and connect. Yes, upload times should be quicker but from everything I have read and researched, it's widely accepted and agreed upon that 4G uses more battery.

• I understand that Technology moves on, but Moultrie should have done their homework on this subject before passing it on [no choice] to the consumer and their STAFF. Ether their staff do not want to tell us the correct answer or they are unaware of the true answer, which puts them at the receiving end of upset and confused customers who want to drop the Moultrie Package not realizing the switch from 3g to 4g will be, I assume, the same problems for all. Thank you for the info. Yankeebill396

• Moultrie says "no" when asked about availability of a signal booster or antenna extension referring to the internal antenna on the MV2. Is their something out there that would help with the signal range/strength. Also my recommendation ref the battery excessive usage, which I have, is to get a solar charger with a splitter to help with the power on the camera and modem.