Tech Support

Guys, I know everything is a little crazy right now, but if everyone that has issues could please try to coral them into the Bugs and Technical issue discussion already present that would really help them go through the list as opposed to chasing down a million different threads.

Posting the same problem multiple times just muddies things up and makes it unclear if you've been helped - it actually makes it easier to miss your problem instead of making it more visible.

The guys in CS are doing their best, and I'm going to try to help anyone that I can, but please; Help us help you!

Thanks, you guys rock.
~Ninja.

Comments

• U guys have a awesome trail cams! I lost mine in a fire last week antelope hunting .I did get the sd card out. And it was cool to c the fire!!!
  • I bought a Moultrie trail Cam 2months ago ( 3rd one I've bought from Moultrie). Put it up, waited a couple weeks, went to get sd card out and see photos.. there were 6 pics and the rest 900+ were all fuzzy, black, multi colored and high temp on bottom of photos. Replaced the SD card and left trail cam another couple weeks and went to get it to see photos and move camera to another area I wanted to watch and the SD card was wet, rusted and the inside of my camera is wet ? What would cause this?
  • I was gifted a 999i trail camera christmas before last, last year the camera took many many pictures of nothing, this year i set it out again and it did the same thing. i moved it to a location i could see from the house and watched deer in front of camera two different times and no pictures. i changed batteries restarted camera in dark room, no flash and no pictures. it will however take a test picture. I have other moultrie cameras which i am happy with

• Should I have a detection delay? camera is sending pictures with no animals on it

• I used to get immediate notification of an image when a picture was taken. Now, nothing. Any idea what’s up with that?. I haven’t changed any settings or anything on My Modems or cameras. I’m wondering if moultrie needs to create a patch—because this all happened soon after I updated my iPhone software.
  • I just bought a new cell cam at academy and it says its already in use
  • @clint21 said:
    I just bought a new cell cam at academy and it says its already in use

Someone probably returned it and didn't remove it from their account. Probably best to return it and tell them and get another the round plastic seal is still over the box tab. Or it could be some issue I haven't heard of.

• I have a Moultrie 7000i. It has been in service for less then a month. Was working fine until a couple days ago, last transmitted on 11/12.
  • > @lylel said:
    > I have a Moultrie 7000i. It has been in service for less then a month. Was working fine until a couple days ago, last transmitted on 11/12.

I would call Customer Service on Monday and talk it through with them. They can look on the backend and see what's going on.
  • Neither app nor desktop working right now. Can't sign in to either
  • @dpekera said:
    Neither app nor desktop working right now. Can't sign in to either

Who knows anymore. I went from numerous pics a day to nothing in 33 hours on one, and not even a check in on the 4g. Maybe the rut got cancelled. I signed in both a few mins ago.

• > @donejones said:
    > (Quote)
    > Who knows anymore. I went from numerous pics a day to nothing in 33 hours on one, and not even a check in on the 4g. Maybe the rut got cancelled. I signed in both a few mins ago.

So for some reason and I'm not really sure why, one of my mv2 modems took pictures all morning and transmitted. The other mv2 modem that I have didn't transmit but took pics and now I have 409 pictures while the other one was working fine , the second one for whatever reason was not working properly so crap.
  • edited November 2019

MV2 came back to life a few mins ago. Dragged in 3 pics from this morning an hour after check in time. Still nothing on 3g. Maybe there was an outage on somebodies end.

I need some good pics so I can order hi res and burn up some data. lol

Edit..3g just checked in via squirrel.

Web loading good. App slow, but opened in about 20 seconds.

I checked this page this morning when I didn't get a check in https://downdetector.com/status/verizon/map/ There was a small area about 10 miles to the southwest showing some outage. Maybe the culprit.

• I have a M-888i that worked great for one season. Went to put it back out and when I start it, it goes through the prompts like it’s going to take pictures but goes blank and takes me back to the initial start field. HELP PLEASE!
  • just purchased a card reader and it tells eme my card is empty although I can read it clearly on my computer