Camera settings changed

After the billing cycle data reset on August 20th I stopped getting pictures from my 3 cameras/modems. I just noticed that the upload of all three had been changed from Immediate to 1/day. I didn't change it and never have used once a day as I use the setup for occasional security cameras and need immediate upload. Anyone else have their settings change? Or has there been a system update of some kind?

Comments

• Mine didn't check in the 21st either. Settings stayed the same though. I wondered about the data reset having something to do with it.

• Mine changed as well. Moultrie is doing some wacky stuff lately. Something is up.
  • edited August 2018
    Mine did the same. How annoying to know that, in reality, WE do not control the settings on the cameras WE purchased from Moultrie. THEY do. If that’s the case, they should loan them out to us.
  • @Knothead2 said:
    Mine did the same. How annoying to know that, in reality, WE do not control the settings on the cameras WE purchased from Moultrie. THEY do. If that’s the case, they should loan them out to us.

That's a bit over-dramatic, I believe. It's possible a system upgrade reset some of the defaults. I just checked both of my modems and all of the settings are exactly the same as they were before.

• My large plan setup which is on a lease farthest from home was getting a lot of deer and hogs all day all night and since aug 20th has not sent one picture. So now this weekend I guess I need to make a special trip to the woods.
  • Me too, DBryant1972. Identical issue, identical weekend inconvenience.
  • > @RocklockHunter said:
    > @Knothead2 said:
    > Mine did the same. How annoying to know that, in reality, WE do not control the settings on the cameras WE purchased from Moultrie. THEY do. If that’s the case, they should loan them out to us.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > That's a bit over-dramatic, I believe. It's possible a system upgrade reset some of the defaults. I just checked both of my modems and all of the settings are exactly the same as they were before.

Not at all over dramatic. Think about it. I was told by Moultrie that they can see your pics if they really want to. So what. That’s fine by me. I couldn’t care less. But what does that tell you? Who is really in control ?
  • Of course they can see your pictures. You're using their system. Just like your boss can see what you're doing on their PC.

But to believe that Moultrie employees are sitting behind computers and messing with your settings like Gru from the Minions is highly unlikely (albeit, humorous to think about)

• Same issues with me too.
    I just discovered a few hours ago and changed the upload frequency from 1X day to immediate.
    I'll now have to wait probably until tomorrow for the next daily check-in, for it to update and go back to immediate.
    I'm hoping this was a 1-time glitch.
    I'm surprised Moultrie hasn't chimed in on this yet.

• Mine just now flooded my account with pictures. Took over 24 hours but finally started coming across. Went from 0% to 20% data lol. I was just about to drive there after work. Glad now I don't.
  • It’s the Russians...and Hillary.
  • Now I am no longer getting text message alerts but pictures are being uploaded lol
  • We are doing some back-end maintenance to support an upgraded version of our current app. Unfortunately, this has resulted in some momentary functionality issues to some users and we are working as swiftly as possible to resolve all the issues. The new version of the app will greatly increase your functionality and will give you all the features available on the MM website such as plan changes and activation. We anticipate the App should be available by the end of next week, but it could be as many as two weeks. We appreciate your patience as we strive to continue to make your Moultrie Mobile experience better.