The Moultrie Forums Are Moving!
We are excited to announce the Moultrie Forum is migrating to a new platform and new location! The new forum connects directly with Moultrie’s customer service platform allowing our team to better integrate into the conversation. It is also a great opportunity to streamline the forums and start fresh conversations.
What you need to know:
• You need to create a new username and login on the new forum. Go to https://pradcooutdoorbrands.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/community/topics
• The current forum will close on October 9th, so we encourage you to migrate to the new platform quickly.
• The new forum connects with Zendesk allowing you quick access to FAQs and even view your open tickets with Customer Service.
Need some encouragement?
• Everyone who creates a new account on the new forum is eligible to win a sweepstakes!
• Look for the Sweepstakes thread in the “General Discussion” section of the new Moultrie Forum. Then, simply post in that thread, “I’m here” for a chance to win a $500 gift card to moultriefeeders.com
Lastly, the Moultrie Team wants to thank each of you for participating in the conversations thus far. You are building a great community in which users can share stories, give advice, and help each other become better hunters. We will be monitoring and helping where needed.
We cannot wait to see you over there!
Invalid ID When Activating
Got my MV2 from Moultrie with the rebate and went to activate it and website and app said my ID was invalid. I called customer service and they also were unable to activate it. I’m not really pleased how CS handle my issue. Never heard back today after several hours. I called back late in the day and was told “we are working on it”. Anyone getting an invalid ID when trying to activate their modem?