XV 7000i: Not showing pics on app or Website

So far Ive been unable to view a single picture on either the app or website. Got the camera 2 days ago and have been trying to set it up with no luck. Ive bought a plan, used an 8GB card, brand new batteries, Firmware is up to date, everything Moultrie suggested but it doesnt seem like the pics want to transfer even though both the website and app show it is taking pics. This is the first time Ive ever had an issue with a moultrie, been running them since the beginning and have been very satisfied until now. Can someone give me any advice on what Im missing? Ill upload a couple screenshots from the app to give a general idea.

Comments

• Have you signed out and signed back in? My web page does that sometimes.

• Also try resetting your filters? Click the funnel at the top left and hit the reset / apply button to make sure something hasn't gotten toggled or cached.

• > @Ninjaneer said:
    > Also try resetting your filters? Click the funnel at the top left and hit the reset / apply button to make sure something hasn't gotten toggled or cached.

This was what came to my mind when I read it.
  • I have the exact same issue as you are experiencing-my camera did not check in for a week and then yesterday decided to check in for the first time in over a week and for whatever reason and no pics and camera is not listed on my filters-batteries 100% and signal at 17%

The feeder site the camera is on is very busy with activity-I feel confident that game is in front of the camesa-unfortunately not much I can do 5 hours away except sit back a hope it randomly begins to work in the same manner it randomly stopped working

Let me know if you find a solution to the problem or it starts downloading pics

Best of luck