Apple vs. Moultrie

What gives? If you are getting notification from Apple that your iPhone needs to update to the latest software (13.2.2) and if you like getting image notifications on your iPhone, do not update to 13.2.2. That’s a sure fire way to stop the image notification. So, why doesn’t Apple and Moultrie work together to create a patch (a fix) for this annoying issue? This is ridiculous!!

Comments

• Security stuff. I have 35 updates available on my Android since it was charging this morning. Apple probably isn't worried about anyone else. I didn't receive notifications for over a week. I finally uninstalled the app and reinstalled it. They started working again.

• > @donejones said:
    > Security stuff. I have 35 updates available on my Android since it was charging this morning. Apple probably isn't worried about anyone else. I didn't receive notifications for over a week. I finally uninstalled the app and reinstalled it. They started working again.

So friggin tired of this being something that needs to be done regularly........... Also tired of the flippin app closing multiple times a day while looking at pics. FIGURE THIS SHIT OUT ALREADY.
  • I’ve uninstalled the app and reinstalled it 3 times. Still didnt resolve the issue.
    I sent a message to the Tech help at Moultrie; told them the issue and that I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled 3X. Guess what their suggestion was? Yep. “ try the uninstall and reinstall again”.
    Now, we’ve all heard the definition of insanity, so I’ll spare you. But this is insane!!
  • Apple doesn't really work with people, so I doubt Moultrie can work with them to get a patch for anything. I know that iOS 13+ has been really buggy for a lot of apps though, so most people are just at the mercy of apple fixing some of the underlying issues in the OS itself.

• Notifications are working as expected for me but I'm on Android. My cousin, who uses the account as well gets spotty notifications sometimes.

I'll spare you my thoughts on Apple. ;)
  • Didn’t Forrest Gump buy stock in Apple?
  • He probably unplugged your camera. lol